Infoline + e-mail

+420 483 359 311 | info@desko.cz

About Desko a.s. 

The DESKO a.s. company is divided into two basic bussiness branches.
One branch is considered to glass processing machines, accessory, tools and moulds.

Second brach is production and distribution of electric components such as built-in switches, microswitches,lampholders and compact lightings.

Industrial equipment 

The DESKO a.s. employees offers a rich experiences in the construction and repairs of glass working shoe furnaces, day tanks and low capacity continuous tanks with gas or electric heating for melting of crystal and colored glass.

Electric components

Deep experiences and knowledge of our employes and their craft ability enabled to implement new products lines into a market. As an example are new lines of products of compact lightings, which are mainly used for iluminating of ovens. 

Production of electric components is  exported to europien countries and Turkey ( 90% of production ) and the rest ( 10% ) is placed into a czech market.